Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Week 2 (Part 1) - Here We Go!

Week one is FINISHED!! I thought for sure this was going to be the slowest 12 weeks of my life, but week one went really fast...and I'm excited to see how the next 11 weeks play out! If you've joined me or are getting ready to join me on this journey, CONGRATULATIONS!! This is a big decision for any person to make...but, it's such an exciting thing.

I have to tell you...I'm REALLY REALLY sore after last nights workout with Andy at Infinity Fitness (www.infinity-fit.com). But, when I got on the scale last night, we saw pretty significant weight loss, which was definitely an encouragement for me! Let it encourage you, too. It's one step at a time...no one gains weight overnight, so I have to remember I can't expect to lose it over night...although that would be a nice option to have :-)!

Let me know how you're doing! I'll keep you posted throughout the week! Keep up the GREAT work! It's time for me to get ready for the show...tune in every day...Andy has great tips to help you out!

Lots of love! God Bless

David

No comments:

Post a Comment