Monday, February 23, 2009

Week 8 (Part 1) - Changing...

Congratulations! We've made it to week number 8!! I'd love to hear your stories, struggles, and accomplishments!

This week has been a rough week and a victorious week all at one time! Let me explain...everything was going great until Saturday morning. I went to Infinity Fitness in Westerville on Saturday morning for my circuit workout. After two rounds, something happened...and my body just quit. I felt dizzy, sick, etc...and just couldn't go on. I hate it...because I'm not a quitter...but, I just couldn't finish with the 3rd round...which drove me crazy! But, I serve a great God and He knew I needed some cheering up! That cheering up came when I found out I've lost a total of 21lbs!!! God is good!

So...I say this to tell you there WILL be struggles, mountains, roadblocks...but, with those come God's provision and help! I've learned that in a big way this past week! I will continue to pray for you as we stand strong in this journey together!

David

No comments:

Post a Comment