Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Week 6 (Part 1) - Almost Halfway There!

At the end of this week, we will reach the HALFWAY point of this 12 week journey! As of last week, I've dropped almost 15lbs and lost over 5inches! God is so faithful!

If you're feeling tempted or feel like you want to quit, do what my trainer made me do...hold the amount of weight you've lost. Two weeks ago, Andy gave me a 12lb weight and asked me if I wanted to carry it around all day. I obviously answere, NO. He reminded me that that is how much weight i've lost...a great encouragement to KEEP going!

I've had a lot of phone calls lately about getting ahold of Andy at Infinity Fitness in Westerville. If you are interested, just log onto the website www.infinity-fit.com! Keep up the amazing work!

david

No comments:

Post a Comment