Friday, March 6, 2009

Week 9 (Part 1) - The Ups and Downs

We're coming to the end of week #9 of this 12 week journey! Congratulations on making it this far...this journey has been full of so many ups and downs. The last week and a half has kind of been a down...let me explain:

Over the last week and a half I have kinda of leveled off...I went that entire time without any weight loss. You probably have been there...and know how frustrating it can be. But, thankfully I had my trainer, Andy, and many of you who called and emailed to encourage me! Let me encourage YOU...even if you are on a plateau...don't EVER give up! God blesses you when you trust Him! After a week and a half of no weight loss, I got on the scale this week and saw an entire pound drop off!! God is faithful!

So...yes, there will be ups and downs...but, KEEP THE FAITH and stay strong! God bless you!

david

1 comment:

  1. My "adopted" mom gave me the following verse a few weeks ago since I have been struggling with this journey for awhile. Well, yesterday her daughter-in-law gave me the same verse and they didn't even know it. I thought I would share it with you since God has put it on their hearts.

    Galatians 6:9 (NIV)
    Let us not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up.

    Congrats on your one pound. It seems small but it is good.
    God Bless,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete