Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Final Thoughts

It's hard to believe, but 12 weeks have come and gone. So has 30lbs and 18inches! :-)

These past few weeks have been amazing! I've been able to open up and share my biggest struggle with thousands, something I never thought I would be able to do! Through this, I have been able to talk to so many people dealing with the same issues I've dealt with my whole life. I've seen people change the way they live...and have heard about some amazing results! The point of a "Healthier '09" was not to just share my results...but, to hopefully encourage others along the way!

Thanks to Andy Berger from Infinity Fitness in Westerville, who helped me through this whole process! If you ever need a personal trainer, make sure Andy is the first person you call! (www.infinity-fit.com).

I'll keep you posted on my continued progress...I hope you'll keep me posted too! Congratulations on an AMAZING 12 weeks!

God Bless,

David

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations!! That is great! I have been changing my eating and exercise lifestyle the last 12 weeks also. I know how hard it is!! keep it up!
    Alicia

    ReplyDelete